Monday, June 16, 2008

sick of everything

hey, this post is unintentional. i have nothing else to do right now, so just feel like writing my thoughts down for a while. right now, i am so sick of evertyhing. listening to ryan star's songs, but somehow, they depress me even more. i just feel like abandoning my friends, and only caring bout my family. cuz i feel that my friends r always changing. i never have a true friend, someone who knows what i want, how i feel n all. the only people who know that are my family. i feel as though i'm dumb in trusting my friends so much, that they end up bruising me. my expectations of them r so high that they are not able to meet them. i have no idea why i cannot just have a simple friend, who won't argue with me n who will always be there when i need him/her. it just sucks that i have lotsa friend but i have none who cares for me. i know most will think that i m attention seeking n all by hving this post, but why bother? this blog doesn't really exist. it's just a website lost in millions, trillions n blablabla of all the many blogs. i don't really care cuz i know that no one will ever notice that this post exists. bye. elmo out~! to those who have been reading my post, quit while u can cuz there's none that's worth reading.

No comments: