Sunday, June 29, 2008

my perception on everything i detest

everything that i write is negative, but i don't care cuz pplz write when they r inspired, n i'm inspired to write whenever i'm down/depressed, so it greatly affects those negative things. let me just list down the things that i detest:

1. Cigaratte - it sucks when pplz smoke. they pretend to be someone cool, but they seriously aren't. this mentality of theirs will eventually kill themselves. smoking outside the room, puffing away while others in the room look at them certainly make them feel as if they r the "daredevils" or the great ones. how dumb r they cuz those stuff only kills their money n their body. some may say that life is priceless, but i doubt it is true anymore in their mentality

2. Liars - it sucks when people lie to u, n eventually u find out. i may lie, but my lies rn't that bad cuz it don't really affects pplz. whatever it is, liars sucks. i've been cheated lotsa times, but....don't care la. let them do whatever they want. as if i dont know about their lies.

3. Football - it is depressing to WATCH pplz chasing for the ball. just PLAY it if u really love football. what's the point of watching n then gamble n eventually lose ur money? what's the point of arguing just because of the teams pplz support? what's the point of fuck.....what's the point of football? it's just an entertaiment not worth watching...

4. Beggars - idiotic beggars who have a pair of legs n hands, fuck urselves. go find a job instead of begging for pplz's money. pplz don't work to pay u guys. go work urself. begging is simple, n it is not ought to be done. so, go work

5. Literature/Art/Whatever that is intellectual - it sucks when pplz read all those stuff just because it makes them more intellectual. if it bores u, stop reading for goodness sake. just throw that damn fucking book away n read a comic or smthing. no one likes literature n everyone knows that. if u like it, u suck cuz it's never meant for humans.

i can't keep writing....if i continue writing, this whole damn post will be full of foul words. but who cares? it's my liberty to write, so, i'll continue writing, but not regarding the things i detest. but just random statements.

1. I wish life is a fairytale:I wanna live happily ever after
2. I wish I don't have to suffer; though my sufferings rn't that bad
3. I wish I can have anything; though there is no definite line for anything
4. I wish everything burns when I'm gone; though it is selfish
5. I wish I would wake up and realised this is a nightmare; though it really isn't one

1. I wanna be alive.
2. I wanna be hopeful.
3. I wanna be joyful.
4. I wanna be free.
5. I wanna be a kid again.

Being a kid is marvelous. i so wanna be a kid n that explains my liking towards elmo. elmo,.....u r the bestest creation man has ever created.....bye...elmo out~!

No comments: