Tuesday, June 17, 2008

something to please everyone

ok...err, this will be a decent post from me after a long time. i think a song moved me and the readings of my previous posts made me write this post. alright, i wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone from ICPU programme who has directly and indirectly helped me. i wanna thank my family, esp my mom n my 2 aunts, n my sis n my dad for giving me their support. when i feel down, i will msg them cuz i know that they r the people who will always, always reply my messages. thanks. i may have hurt u guys a lot of times, but deep in my heart, i love u all. i hope u all know that. oi bob, if u r reading this, just read n keep quiet...don't tell mom. i wanna thank my friends from ICPU as well cuz without them, i would hv been like an isolated figure in kay-elle. thanks guys. err, i've learnt a lot from this programme. i've learnt to be independant n all, doing things on my own, living on my own, learn to show my tantrum whenever i am facing problems, etc, knowing that my family are the only people who truly love me without expecting anything in return. mom, although u may not read this, i wanna thank you so much. everything that i hv today, though it's not much or great is cuz of you. i jz wanna let u know that although i m rude at most times, i don't really mean it. sorry for everything and thanks for everything at the same time. i wanna thank my aunt for lending me her credit card for those applications. i wanna thank my other aunt for those expensive gifts u hv given me. the luxuries that i hv today r cuz of u, thanks. i wanna thank my dad for the toys he bought for me when i was small. it's because of him, i'm such a jovial guy: a guy who knows how to laugh n stay happy though full of emptiness n sadness inside. i wanna thank my sis cuz....cuz of what eh?? err...bob, thanks for making me more "intellectual", thanks for the elmos u've bought for me. although i argue with u a lot, those arguments kinda rock n i kinda miss them. haha....somehow, i feel that it's better if we argue. i wanna thank my elmos too...for praying with me to God. God, i wanna thank you for everything you've given me. thanks a lot. i wanna thank u too, if u're reading this. so long, bye...elmo out~! god bless....
Ëŀмѕţęr®2008

No comments: