Tuesday, June 17, 2008

yay! i now know how to make use of this blog. use it to release my emotions. haha. kinda sucky cuz i hv to rely on such a useless media to release my tantrums. pplz use the press i use this useless thing called as blog. anyway, things that i do just can't seem to go right these days, ever since i return to Penang. it's not that i want it to happen this way, it just happens; i can't stop it!!! burden with so much things to do: visa application, driving n all, i make time limited for myself. now, i don't even have much time with my friends cuz i still hv to do medical check-ups n stuff. argh, hate it. anyway, life's been difficult for me cuz i've been living without my parents for a long time: a year n it's turned me into a very selfish person, according to my mom. i've become more hot tempered, arrogant n all. n the worse part is, i can't stop it from happening. day by day, i notice that i keep screwing people up for no reason n all. no wonder everyone, except my own family members r trying to keep themselves apart from me. life sucks, that's life-that's y we treasure our life when things r really sweet. the sweetness of life is temporary, the bitterness of it is kinda permanent. i'm crapping, i know, but i don't care. *feel like screwing pplz up again....chill, chill....* i used to think that life is easy: study, study, study, get a job, work, work, marry, n get kids. but....NO....it's not that simple. i now realise that even studying itself requires so much work that one can give up so easily. i almost gave up when i felt as though there is no end for studying. 4 years to go, n i reckon i'm gonna give up anytime. studying sucks, but working is even worse. gosh, hate everything. Penang is so damn hot nowadays...songs don't please my ears, pics don't please my eyes, all my senses cannot be pleased at all currently. i may not be at my lowest point of my life, but it still sucks cuz i m without my friends. luckily i hv my family with me. n God.

No comments: