Sunday, March 16, 2008

tasks due...this week...

dang...i've got so much to do. i didn't realise until i start on my work this morning. hate is so much. i'm not resume on my work till this wednesday. it's like...the work keeps comin in. we even hv work n assignments during the holidays. crapolia! anyway, i had my chicken rice today. awesome stuff. still the best. conquered asia cafe in kl's chicken rice. in penang, the rice has more flavour(wonder what...hmmm). looking forward to do some activities here in penang(hiking, badminton, etc) but i doubt my friends will be free. i've updated my music files. more songs now. yippe! but not that much though. still in a moderate amount. i'm using my sis' old phone now. kinda crappy cuz it's slower than my previous cell. i'll continue using my cell when i get back to kl. sigh, the weather is so hot in penang. darn the weather! oh yeah, i watched elmo's movie just now. the adventures of elmo in...(somewhere)...i love the movie. he's so cute. like...argh...wish he's alive...but wait a minute, he is ALIVE....haha...what else...hmm...i think, there's nothing else to write about...cuz...i dunno what to write...cyz...chaoz...elmo out~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi .. i'll be free!!! after my exams// lol.. exams ends on 6th may.. when u balik?