Thursday, July 03, 2008

leaving....

i can't believe i'm leavin malaysia soon. it may not be permanent, but still, i do feel some kinda sadness in leaving penang. penang's an awesome place. to compare it to kl, kay elle's crap. cuz....err...penang has great food, great pplz n most of all, i understand the language n they understand me...haha! anyway, after living in penang for the most of my life, i feel kinda sad leaving, esp leaving my closest friends n my family. i hope my destination would be better than penang although it is kinda obvious that toronto is far better than penang. err....besides from the cold weather which everyone from msia yearns, i hope i can find better lifestyle there. better lifestyle does not neccesarily means random sex, etc. i say no to pre-maritial sex, mind u...i hope the people there r nicer....not that rude, not that lansi like most pplz here in msia esp when they r successful n stuff...being able to walk n cycle around in the country is definately gonna be nice. i love walking n i love cycling cuz those r my only transports as i do not like to rely on my parents in taking me somewhere....haha. this post seems like trash to me, but i dn't care...i'm gonna publish it anyway. err...what else to add? oh yeah....i'm gonna miss my elmos bt luckily they're under good care as mom's gonna take care of them, i think...thanks mom! haha. bt, err...i'm gonna bring one elmo, just to remind myself that i still hv a family at home to take care n should not forget my responsibility...lolz...responsibility...haha...elmos' leader, that's who i m...haha. lalala...what else....darn...i dn't know what else to write....oh yeah...i cnt download songs anymore when i get there...darn....no more illegal downloading...sad...argh...nvm, i'll download until i puas here in penang....lalala....bob's not here, i cnt go out that often....sad...haha...anyway, that's all...bai bai...elmo out~!

No comments: