Thursday, July 03, 2008

i miss being me....

err....how should i start explaining??? ok, err....i used to be such an amazing joker esp in school n thus, living up to my name:elmo. it used to be fun joking around with pplz in my class, esp in form 2. with my close friends like nazz and hogan, just to name a few. often, we joke without bothering about others' feelings or etc cuz we know that he won't bother. although there's actually someone who often cries in our class due to our cruel critics on him(sorry), we didn't really bother cuz we know that after that, we will make up with him and be friends again. however, things rn't the same now. friends r getting more n more sensitive n the word sorry seem unable to make things up anymore. haiz....sad that i can't really express myself anymore these days cuz i often hv to take others' feelings into consideration. how i wish every single person is like me: forgive n forget easily....argh, forget it....i wanna be a kid again cuz of the innocence a kid has. getting a new toy, no matter how cheap or expensive is enough to make a child happy. every child is temperament n they forget easily. dang...i'm repeating myself....nvm, the bottomline is, i sosososo wanna be a kid again...n i wanna hv my mom as my mom n my sis as my sis n my dad as my dad n my aunt as my aunt n my second aunt as my second aunt cuz they're the best family i've ever had. i love them n nothing's gonna change that fact. friends come n go, but not them. i can't lose them, not after losing so many of my friends in the past. i wanna thank God for placing me in my mom's womb and letting her take so great care of me throughout my life. i wanna be her son she expects me to be, yet i often disappoint her. forgive me for the times i show my tantrum at her. it wasn't intentional, it's just that...i'm temperament. without her, i'm nothing in this word. it is of utmost certainty that i would hv been a drop out in skewl without her. i would hv been a criminal, perhaps. thanks mom, i truly appreciate everything u've done for me though i don't really express it whenever i'm with u. lalala...thanks for cooking dinner for us, thanks for bringing bob n me up, thanks for taking care of the family although they go against u most of the time, thanks for cheering us up when we're in a bad condition, thanks for everything.....err....i think i've steered out of topic, but who bothers? haha.....kayz...elmo out~! God bless anyone that's reading...take care n be good...

No comments: