Monday, December 20, 2004

Resutls-Failure

Results Elmo's Trouble

Hey, what the hell is going on? When will they release the PMR results? I m going to be dead soon. omigosh! N especially if I fail, it'll be the worst! I will be so embarrassed! People will then spread rumors about me. They'll say, 'Do u know that Eu Jin from 3a1? Imagine a student from a good class failed!’ Oh man! N guys, never ever try to console me when I fail, k? I hate that. N please pray for me. Cuz as u guys know, PMR examination is the first important exam that will determine ur future. If i don't do well, my hopes n my dreams will not be fulfilled. Destiny's Child has fulfilled their dreams. What about me? Elmo hasn’t. Elmo still has lots of dreams yet to be fulfilled. These days, how can u earn big bucks without getting good results in ur exams? The only thing u can do is, u can sell pirated cds. Yes, that's a very profitable illegal job. However, the possibility of u getting caught is very large. Kalau kamu meringkuk di dalam penjara, sembahyang hari-hari pun tak berguna lagi. Alright, i m sure all of us wants to earn lots of money. However, without effort, how can we do that? By sitting on the roof, mopping around? I don't think so. N y must some teenagers be so successful? For example, in Europe, students aged 13-17 are mostly very successful. How can that be happening? In Malaysia, how much can u earn? 4 bucks per hour for a promoter? I don't think that's a good salary. No wonder foreigners love to come to Malaysia! To them, our currency is like shit to them. They can at least get 14 bucks per hour for a less tiring job! Think about it. Isn't that a dream come true? U can earn big bucks without any important certificate. N the people there r much more stylish n look better. Furthermore, they speak excellent English. Take for example Malaysians from Kay-Elle. They can only speak Cantonese n other unnecessary languages. Only a handful of them know how to converse in English! Even our national language, Malay! Most of them can pronounce those Malay words! How embarrassing! Imagine a citizen from Malaysia who doesn’t even know how to speak in Malay! In a nutshell, comparatively, Penangnites r far better than Kay-Elle-lians. Besides, the clothes and merchandises sold in Penang r much cheaper! The food in Penang is tastier as well. N r not so stuck-up! Those people in Kay-Elle thinks that they r so great. Their attitudes! Yuck! Meluatkan! Alright, there’s nothing else to say about them. So long for now. Me, signing out as Elmo. Elmo Out!

Brought to u by: 10:05:00
December 20, 2004
MTV Asia
St. Xavier’s Institution
Ëŀмѕţęr®2004.com
Wonka Chocolates
Compaq Presario
Santa’s Helpers

1 comment:

S said...

I swear, you are the funniest person, like ever. 14 bucks for a less tiring job? What the fuck are you talking about? I challenge you to do MY job. Looks like you didn't enjoy Kay Elle that much!!! And yes, I will pray for ya....Bais!!