Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Luxury

Oh, I can still remember the luxury I experienced when my aunt was back from Australia for holidays. I got free chocolates, nice clothes and great storybooks (except for the Harry Potter series). Yea, she brought lots of things back to Malaysia. However, she spent a lot whenever she was here as well. What do u expect? Our money currency was just like water to them. Usually, she would treat us lunch, dinner, or even coffee break. I enjoyed shopping with her as most of the time, she would buy lots of great stuff which I really appreciate them. Now, I truly miss the Starbucks and Coffee Bean’s coffee. Unfortunately, she can’t come back now as she’s in Australia, treating my sister Bob@Sherry like gold. I am sure both of them are enjoying life there. On the other hand, I am suffering like hell! Waiting for the PRM results! Oh my god! The doomsday and the terror will soon come, and I’ll be so dead!!! Alright, I guess that’s about it right now. Gotta run now! Bye n c’ya! Elmo out!

1 comment:

S said...

Padapapapa I'm lovin' it...N.O.T.

Relax. Results are just a bunch of alphabets. IRRITATING.