Sunday, December 26, 2004

Penang! haha!

Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho! Anyway, what’s up, guys? Erm...to those of u who don’t know when will the results be coming out, the fucking results will be released on 29th of December. So, enjoy urself first. However, I m extremely sure that all of u will pass with flying colors. So, don’t u worry. N oh yea, Penangnites felt an earthquake this morning about 9.50am. However, it wasn’t really that bad. It was jz a normal vibration. No great shakes. The doors rattle, the windows shook. Haha! Really funny. At first, I thought it was the monkeys again. But when I felt kinda dizzy, I made a conclusion that it was an earthquake. But it was funny as earthquakes shouldn’t happen at Penang. Alright, I guess, I should mop around this whole week. And the results? Three more days to doomsday. Alright, I guess that’s it for now. Bye n c’ya guys. Me, signing out as Elmo! Elmo out!

2 comments:

S said...

Dude, what does dizziness have to do with earthquake? HAHAHA...good luck. thumbs up.

S said...

You're one happy boi now, aren't you? :)