Sunday, May 29, 2005

back again..never gone...

Yo,guys! What’s up? Its been awhile since I update my blog, huh? Anyway, exams r over n whoa! I feel so awesome! Hahah! Well, as a matter of fact, I jz watched the final match between Peter Manfredo Jr. and Sergio Mora….it was an awesome match….n Sergio…oww! He was so touching….imagine him awarding the 1 million prize to his mom? Kewl….THE CONTENDER was truly solid….n with Sylvester Stallone n Ray Charles in it, whoa! Absolutely nice….oh yea….i watched lots of DVDs nowadays….since my ps2 can’t detect the games’ cd, I might as well use it as a DVD player…haha! So, so….American Idol 3 is over, huh? Nah, I m not sad, unlike my sis....as usual, I expected the blondie to win…true indeed…she won….and wrestling?? Uh-oh…it’s not that good anymore…since there’s no more The Rock, I won’t spend my time watching it…useless….imagine having people like Vince McMohan in it?? No way, dude….this year is truly the best year for me….i enjoyed a lot, made lots of kewl n funny friends….however, I m still mad over Chinese-eds….n imagine people comparing me to them? Oh my god…it feels like hell! Hmm….wonder how I’ll do in my exams….again, plz wish me luck in ur prayers, k? thank you….well, sis…where’s my elmo?? I want it by 25 june, k? u promised me….n promise is a promise…n not meant to be broken, unlike the rules….hey, the water level in our country is getting lower…therefore, every one of us must try to save every bit of precious water. Besides, the Wesak Day celebration was a success too…lots of people attend the ceremony….as usual, I was pushed by the people…so mean…anyway, that’s all I have to say for now..n to Kylie, god blez….ok…chaoz! elmo out~! Bai bai…

1 comment:

S said...

Hey Elm! Nice to see you blogging again. I wonder how you got "Ray Charles" on your mind. Have you been listening to gasp, GOOD music?? Yeah. Upset over Carrie Underwear winning. Yikes. Yes, you MUST save H20. It's dying, I tell you. Yes, Elm will arrive on june 25th via B. Ok. will pray for your exams. You pray for mine too. Pity Kyle :(. Laters dude.